Do we process credit and debits cards on this website?
We do not process customers’ credit and debit cards on this website. When making a purchase, buyers are automatically connected to the secure site of PayPal where they submit credit or debit card information, or sign in to their PayPal account, and complete their purchase. After a transaction, customers’ private financial information (PayPal or debit or credit card account number) will not be stored on our servers. Please do not send your debit or credit card account number by e-mail to us for any reason.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you at various times and places on our website. When you place an order or register on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personally identifiable information: name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, or birth year. You may, however, visit our website without providing us your information.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process your purchase transactions- your information will be used to ensure that your order is correctly processed and reaches your desired destination
- To improve our customer service- your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails to you- the email address you provide for order processing or registering may be used to send you information or updates pertaining to your order, occasional product updates, and related product or service information, etc.
- To improve our product- we take your comments about our product seriously and may use them to improve our product
- To identify who is buying our product- your information may be useful for our marketing efforts and other business purposes
- To improve our website- we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature- we may use your information to notify you of our promotions that may interest you or to seek your responses to our questionnaires.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our future emails or be removed from our direct mail marketing customer list, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your full name, address, telephone number, and email address and put the word “unsubscribe” in the subject box. Please allow 30 days for us to meet your request.
How do we protect your information?
We implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our data bases are password protected and we restrict access to those databases to those conducting our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, protect misuse or unauthorized use of our website, cooperate with police investigations or legal matters, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. We do not make any representations or warranties about any third-party websites you may access through this site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you use social network sites (such as Facebook or Twitter) to share products from our website via your social networking profile, we may receive personal information about you (such as your name and e-mail address) that you have provided or made available through those social media services. If we receive any such information, it will be used as detailed in this privacy notice.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore, with the exception of trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). No part of our website is directed/targeted at anyone under 13 years of age. We urge parents or guardians to monitor or supervise their children’s on-line activities.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on January 2, 2016.
This policy is powered by Trust Guard, your PCI compliance authority.